Seja muito bem vindo - Welcom - Bienvenue - Bien venidos!!!

I suggest you take the best and leave the rest!!! But if you want to coment something please be my guest. I´ll always apreciate a feedback...even if you dislikes my little nest. So follow me...would you like some tea?


domingo, 13 de maio de 2012

A midwinter night dream

A midwinter night dream

In the sky silver light ascencioning true the hights
with her blue dark veil to assuring light to her childrens, so we prevail... like shine stars in her arms. Sacred veil. With her gentle cloak embrace the earth, singing gentles lullabys to make us all peaceful asleep. kissing our fronts with her gentle light, her sweet soft lips, endless love divine.
Oh sweet mother embrace us with your light, with your love, keeper of the sacred fire tha lies in our hearts, fire of eternal life . Like Beatrice with the force of your love you heal our wounds, our life our dooms. Your sacred love sublimate the fires of hell, walking side by side to ensure our salvation, eternal love of you sacred source of transmutation. You teach us how to spread these sacred fire from our hearts, burning all desires, tru all our bean, untill only sacred love have left within. When no fears leave here the flames of hell can´t cause us  harm a safe passage with you we go now true. And we go out of that cave, we reborn by your love that is all tha we are, seeing all as it is, that was occulted by your veil for the eyes of those where love yet does not prevail. I look at me I´m shining, I´m light, a ball of golden fire, I`m up hight in the skys, I turn left and I turn right, rainbow rays shine true my heart. I´m your son, I´m the sun born in the morning light. I´m here to wake the rest of humankind.


Happy Mother´s day !!!

Solar butterfly's to heal you Earth mother...we love you!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário